Google SketchUp 8
With the Google SketchUp application you can create 3D models for your convenience, edit existing models and share them with your colleagues and other contacts. Main features include:
- Edges and Faces
- Push/Pull: 2D to 3D transition
- Measure accurately any shape
- Apply colors and textures efficiently
- Shadows management
About Google SketchUp
Google SketchUp is a free software published in the Editors list of programs, part of Graphic Apps.
This Editors program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-27. Google SketchUp is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Google SketchUp is Google. The latest version released by its developer is 8. This version was rated by 43 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.1.
The download we have available for Google SketchUp has a file size of 38.80 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2009-07-15 and was downloaded 70942 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Google SketchUp as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Google SketchUp on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Google SketchUp is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.
posted on 2009-07-15
Several fixes and updates